What is TROVE?
- TROVE is a KnowledgeBase containing in-depth data on oil and gas fields and discoveries globally.
- Data provided includes: Reservoir Depths, Reservoir Age, Lithology, Porosity, Permeability, Fluid Properties (API, GOR, Gas Gravity etc), Pressure, Temperature, STOIIP & GIIP, Recoverable Reserves, Development Scheme, Discovery Well, Licence, Block, Operator, Water Depth, Location data.
- Global offshore coverage.
- In-built analysis tools.
- GIS compatible.
- Built by subject matter specialists with decades of experience in the oil & gas industry.
How can TROVE help me?
- Time saving
How much time do you and your team spend searching for data? TROVE has all open source data in one place, standardised and accessible at the click of a button.
- Cost saving
Cut out the need to spend person-weeks searching for the data - all at a reasonable price.
- Decision making
Make better decisions informed by quality data
How is it different to other oil and gas databases?
- Audit trail
TROVE is not just a database with numbers in a table, subscribers can assess the validity of data with an audit trail showing the provenance of the data.
- Accessibility & usability
TROVE is delivered in excel format, unlike other databases which require specialised programs and designated training. TROVE is the most accessible and usable product of its type.
- Data beyond the spreadsheet
Not all data fits into rows and columns of a spreadsheet. TROVE delivers unstructured data, such as maps, cross sections, logs, seismic lines, infrastructure diagrams and more.
Unlike many of our competitors, TROVE doesn't cost the world - a rough guide to pricing can be found below, get in touch for a specific quote.
How does subscription work?
- Initial subscription (typically £5,000 - £31,000)
30% maintenance fee annually thereafter
- Quarterly updates, training and customer care included
- Discount on consultancy services
- Discount for multiple purchases
Want to find out more?
- Visit our YouTube channel where you will find videos of TROVE in action:
- Take a look at our flyers for each of our KnowledgeBases here.
- Get in touch today via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrange a demo here: